Saturday, January 29, 2011

What is your favourite Pixar film?

Having recently re-watched Toy Story 3 I asked myself what my favourite Pixar film was. I really couldn't decide, but with the exception of Cars (which I haven't seen) I love them all. So I have decided to watch all of the releases by Pixar over the years and come to some sort of conclusion as to what my favourite is. I started today with WALL-E, certainly one of the most visually groundbreaking of the Pixar resume. I have added a poll to my homepage. Thanks for reading and feel free to vote for your favourite film by Pixar.

Toy Story (1995) - *****

A Bugs Life (1997) - ***1/2

Toy Story 2 (1999) - ****

Monsters Inc. (2001) - ****1/2

Finding Nemo (2003) - ****1/2

The Incredibles (2004) - ****

Cars (2005) - ***1/2

Ratatouille (2007) - *****

WALL-E (2008) - *****

Up (2009) - ****1/2

Toy Story 3 (2010) - ****1/2

4 comments:

  1. Finding Nemo. Andy, check out Cars - it's probably the poorest reviewed of the Pixar films but it's still a lot of fun. I thought it was much better than The Incredibles.

    1. Finding Nemo
    2. A Bug's Life
    3. Toy Story
    4. Ratatouille
    5. Cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the ones that I have seen, I would rank them as:

    1. Ratatouille
    2. Toy Story 3
    3. Wall-E
    4. The Incredibles
    5. Up
    6. Cars

    They know what they're doing over there at Pixar because honestly I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. This is so hard. I'll check out Cars soon! Thanks for voting guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is Monsters inc.

    Because it's cute.

    ReplyDelete